Yep, I wanted different............whoops! I went way shorter than planned!
I'm glad hair grows back:) I like it though.
Back view.
This one is for my sister.
Yep, I wanted different............whoops! I went way shorter than planned!
I'm glad hair grows back:) I like it though.
Back view.
Posted by jamirodana at 1/24/2009 05:23:00 PM
22 people admit to reading this:
Your hair is so cute! Every time I get my hair cut I cry the first couple of times I try to do it myself. I can never make it look as good as the stylist does.
And I love your purse! I'm getting sick of the huge diaper bag all the time too.
Loooove the hair! Compliments your face beautifully! And the bag compliments Jake!
Sorry... last comment was from me!
I LOVE it! Love the hair. Love the bag. Love Jake's face.
cute hair! I love it on you!
Oh, and I love the purse on Jake. So sexy!
(this is way off the subject, but the 'word verification' word printed below that I have to type in: PNESS. I'm sorry, but that is just too much!)
Really cute hair, I love it. I also like your new bag!
Oh I like your hair. I am going to cut mine soon and i haven't decided what to do yet.
That looks fabulous on you! Love it!
Love the hair!
that's way cute, love it!
Perfect cut for you Dana! Love it! Did you lighten your hair? It looks dark in the first picture, but the second one seems much lighter...The picture of Jake is hilarious!
So cute!
Love it! And your hair looks good too!
Dana love your hair cut you look awesome. Jake ha ha ha great bag pose and smart move to the larger and styln bag. lets go out soon I'll call you:)
Wow, you are both looking great. Ü
I think it makes you look hip and younger (that is always nice :). The bag also makes Jake look hip and younger :)
Dana, I literally looked at your blog and two hours later was sitting in a chair at the hairdressers, getting the same hair cut.
It looks so cute on you! This is one time I will admit, I promise I WAS trying to copy you, haha!
Okay, wow! I love it. I don't think my hair would flip like that in the back. You have the perfect, silky hair for that cut. It looks so good. It's kind of an Aunt Barbara look. I like it a lot!
Love the cut!
tell jake that isn't quite a "man bag"
LOVE THE NEW DO!!!! It looks great and is very flattering to your face! I really, really like it!
As for the purse: love it! I love big purses and they serve several purposes; carrying your stuff, carrying kid stuff, and looking cute, all at the same time!
Love the Hair!! That is the perfect cut for you! You make me want to chop off my obnoxious long mane. And yes - Jake has always been good at accessorizing!!!:) We miss you guys and no we weren't in Utah or Cali this Christmas. All alone in AZ - We did take a road trip to see Mr and Mrs Snickers in New Mexico. Good times!!!
Love the haircut! Also, the purse (and the expression) is a good look on you, Jake!
Post a Comment