I'm getting bored and I don't want to get rusty with my picture taking................so, anyone with a little baby I can photograph for fun? Breck is getting tired of me in her face.
You will get the cd of pics too:)
I'll take the first two comments of who might want to come over soon! So soon, I mean tomorrow morning around 10:30am or 11. Then Monday or Tuesday too. If you have any cute hats or bows or whatever for the baby, bring them too.
Not that I'm a professional or anything, but I love to keep on shooting my camera.
Okay, that is all for now:) I'll probably do it again though. It is winter........
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


7 people admit to reading this:
Will you do it again say in.... March?!Please?! :)
I would love to come over...I am very available and would love to see you call me! Lucy is so hard for me to take pictures of...maybe she will smile for you! You should have my number...if not leave me a comment on my blog.
I don't have a baby, but a cute little four year old if you're ever interested!
Me too :) I don't have any cute bows though... let me know when works for you. If Im considered the second comment. ;)
I would take you up on the offer but I think that I prefer some of the backdrops here. You wanna come to my place?
You can take pictures of Lucy ANYTIME! I absolutly LOVE the ones you did before and anytime...shes getting bigger :)
Ahh.... too late... and no baby....YET :)
Post a Comment