Tuesday, September 9, 2008

If I had graduated in 1994?

Okay. I graduated High School in 1992 and my hair looked nothing like this. I did have a hairspray, fake nails, and flanel shirt phase. Not all at once though. This is some website that allows you to download a pic of your face and put it with different yearbook photos from 1950-2000. It is hilarious to experiment with. This was the totally dudical raddist one I found. Has anyone seen the movie "Say Anything"? I would so fit into that movie, don't you think?





The site is http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ : have fun!



Oh, here is one I did with Jake's face. Hubba hubba!



12 people admit to reading this:

Pamela said...

That's awesome!

Summers Family said...

Say Anything was one of my favorite movies for years!
I don't really see much of a difference between these pictures and the memories I have of your two - what's so funny?

Billings Family said...

I AM DYING at Jakes!! HA!!!! I know every line to Say Anything! You would so fit in!!!

Ken and Ireta said...

So funny!! I totally want to try that.

Rachel said...

I'm excited to try this! How fun is that?

Robyn said...

Hi-lar-i-ous. Jake looks so pretty.

loubige said...

Hilarious! I love it. Your big hair is awesome! Say Anything was a great movie.....

Summers Family said...

I can't get in touch with them myself, my invite expired? I have another friend and it is the same. I don't know what to do now. Sorry I can't be more helpful - but if I figure it out I will let you know.

Craig and Janalyn said...

Oh my heck.. sorry I commented as my parents! I fix their blog for them, and I hadn't signed out of their account yet when I decided to check your blog. So sorry. That was me. hahahaha

Tiffany said...

LOL! I love it!

Freddy and Mandy said...

Ha! I'm totally trying it!

Chris and Tara said...

Oh my heck, that is hilarious!