I just ate WAY too many Doritos while talking to my sister on the phone.
Why did I buy them? So I could put a small amount in my kids lunches every now and then because I hardly buy them and thought it would be a treat.
Now I know why I stopped buying them! Can't just have one. Isn't that a different companies slogan?
Well, at least I'm swimming tonight. :)
I will refrain next time I walk past the bag on the counter.



5 people admit to reading this:
lol. I love it... and do that way too often
Yum. That seems to happen to me while I"m on the phone. The other day I was talking to a friend and just walking around the house and I popped 5 mini penut butter cups while we were talking. We only talked for 3 minutes or so. I tend to eat while I"m on the phone. It's a bad habit.
Were you talking to me or Robyn? Must of been Robyn or I would have heard you crunching.
The worst for me is when my mother-in-law visits. I put on an average of 5 pounds per week that I'm with her. She makes delicious deserts for every excuse to eat. So a desert for after school snack time, one for dinner, one for evening snack and one to have around just in case. It's not like I can be rude and not eat it right?
I hate when I do that.
I have that same problem with Cheetoes. They are my weakness.
Post a Comment