Well, I always laugh when I or people say, "They say......." Do you know what I mean? For example: "They say that if you shave your head or chest hair(men, of course) or between your eyebrows, it will grow back thicker." or "They say that if you swallow chewing gum takes 7 years to get through our digestive system." or "They say that everbody has a twin somewhere in the world." or "They say the average person swallows 8 spider's per year." What the....!!! No we don't!!! How would they even know that? Who are they?
Well, I took another quiz. What type of Utensil am I? Excuse me? Utensil? What is next?
Any good "they say" comments that you have heard?
| You Are a Spoon |
![]() You are a well rounded, balanced person. You are friendly and welcoming. You get along with everyone. You are easy going and laid back. You don't have any hang ups. Non judgmental and accepting, you are a comfort to people around you. |



6 people admit to reading this:
Spoons are great for ice cream. We'd be lost without spoons.
I need your email. Mine is zachandjennie@gmail.com
I have two sittings this week, a bridal and a baby. I could use help on the bridal if you're interested, it's on friday at 6:30. Email me:)
I love it! I don't know about the whole utensil analogy but how it describs you is perfect! I couldn't have said it better myself.
ha ha, I'm a knife. So it doesn't really take 7yrs to digest gum? Good thing, because I've swallowed plenty in my lifetime. :)
I've heard the one about spiders and all I can say is that it better not be true. There are no spiders allowed in my house. Ü Congrats to Jake on the relay. I love Logan and Cache Valley. And happy birthday to Gavin.
That is so funny! I've ALWAYS thought to myself "if Dana was a utensil, she'd be a spoon." Seriously, I've stayed up nights thinking about it. Which is bad because you know what THEY say about not getting 8 hours of sleep at night...
I didn't take the survey but I'm probably a fork since I pick at things a lot.
Post a Comment