Tuesday, July 22, 2008

COME BACK MOM!!

It is always fun to have my Mom come visit us here in Utah. She is so busy at home. When we go visit her she is always on her way out the door to work or school or a rehearsal or something. I'm glad she is busy, but it is too busy sometimes. When she comes to Utah she can't leave for work or school or rehearsals. hahahaha (my evil laugh). I love that we have her full undivided attention.(sorry Robyn and Melinda) It's not her fault she is so busy though. I love her and I'm glad she came up to spend time with us and her grandchildren. It is always fun to have her here. Whilst she was here, we went swimming, shopping, on a pretty drive, and to temple square. We had a nice time.

I love you Mom.

5 people admit to reading this:

Melinda said...

Oh, much better. I love that picture. I couldn't get an idea when you sent it in the email. I like the white on the red brick. Mom looks so pretty.

Freddy and Mandy said...

It's funny because I'm usually part of the "business" that's she's involved in! I've always been blown away with how much she gets involved in. When you're as talented and wonderful as she is, everyone wants a piece of her! (What a great picture of your mom... your new camera??)

Robyn said...

That is such a good picture of mom. Great job taking it! I wish I lived far away so mom could move in with me for a week! Glad you had a great time with her.

Jennifer said...

I love that picture of your mom. Of course you wouldn't want to share her, but I do wish I had known she was in Utah. She has such a special place in my heart- I love her dearly!

loubige said...

Your mom is cool. I like that picture, especially the brick background, your mom looks great!