Ok. This is for Robyn and Su who tagged me a week or so ago.
7 things about me:
1.) I hardly ever play them but when I do, I'm awesome at video games.
2.) I used to be a big nail bitter and my Dad used to slap (lightly) my hands away if they were in my mouth. Well, since my Dad died, I haven't bitten them. It wasn't a pact I had made with myself after my Dad went, it was a random subconscious thing that I noticed a couple months later when I had to get the clippers to trim my nails all of a sudden.
3.) I'm a chapstick addict. I'm a little ritualistic about it too. When I go to bed every night, I must have my chapstick(now Arbonne brand) and a glass of fresh water next to my alarm clock or else!
4.) I was never very patient when learning Math in my youth. I hated it. I don't think I ever got an A in math either, but I'm dang good with numbers. Go figure. I do the finances, remember people's phone numbers from years ago, and I balance my checkbook to the penny almost everyday. NOBODY should use their debit card and not write it in their register. NOBODY!!
5.) I have a little road rage problem. It has definitely mellowed out since I've had children and I have to drive safely and keep my mouth shut or they will repeat. I just cannot handle incompitent drivers or those in a major hurry at the wrong times. If someone is being lame or or wants to get ahead I might try to make it harder for them to get ahead. WHAT?!! People need to settle down, it's rush hour and they need to get in line just like the rest of us!
6.) I'm an impersonator I think. Whenever I have to quote someone I have to do it in their voice and not in my regular voice. People get a real kick out of my Relief Society lessons when I quote all of the prophets. Just kidding! I don't do it in church.
7.) I get super homesick sometimes. I miss my Mom and my house that I grew up in. Almost everytime I would fly down for a visit I ended up crying on the plane as we took off for Utah. It isn't as bad now that I have my own family to get back to.
There you go! I would like to now tag: Nicole, LouAnn(when you start a blog, haha), Lori( when you decide to update), Jeffrey (because I know you love it), Shanti, Tricia, and Kelly.
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


12 people admit to reading this:
Dana! Thank you soooo much for the laugh! Your road rage reminded me of the days of driving with you in the car in high school...you ALWAYS would talk to the people in other cars and I always remember following the geo up Muirlands when we were driving home for lunch, you were a little speed demon!
And lets just say I TOTALLY remember the impersonating! I'm laughing right now.....(I could go into a very long tangent right now that only you and I would get so I'll spare everyone else reading your comments!) :-)
I do have a blog.....no one knows the address though (I don't even know if I remember it!) b/c I'm SOOO paranoid about some random person reading it. And it only has one entry saying how paranoid I am about people reading it and that I most likely won't post.(which is true) I started it when a group of friends of mine we started a weight loss blog in March and I thought maybe I'd start one of my own, I guess not......oh well, maybe someday.
P.S. I ALWAYS have to have a glass of water by the bed!
Okay, the road rage thing is so true. ha! I remember being with you in the car somewhere in SLC, I think a shopping center, and some one cut you off or something, and you wouldn't stop honking. Beep... beep beep beep ...beep beep... beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! I was so embarrassed. It's funny now looking back. Ha!
I had to stop my road rage because one time when I put my hands up in the air to some guy in front of me, he turned around and flipped me off. Well, Jon was in the car and didn't like the guys response and so he got pretty upset. Anyways, it was a nasty battle and the guy ended up slamming his brakes on purpose in front of us, causing us to slam on our brakes and skid to the side of the road. It still makes me angry thinking about that stupid, trashy-looking teenager. What a punk!
I hear you on the video games, the chapstick and the water. The kids used to always come to me for help when they got stuck, they don't ask me anymore because Jack finally caught up with my mad skills.
I'm completely with you on the road rage! I feel obligated to point it out to the other drivers when they've done something wrong. Maybe they don't know any better...I'm just helping out a little! Ya, and line-cutting, shoulder-riding people...is YOUR time more valuable than mine? unless you're giving birth...get to the back of the line!! phew...I feel better now!
HAHAHA I really enjoyed reading your answers! You are so funny. I can totally hear you impersonating someone right now. And that voice that you use when you talk like your kids.. it is way funny. Anyway, Thanks for the laugh! And I liked everyone's responses.. they are all funny too. But I am lame and don't have anything funny to say. Sandemas highschool football rules!
Dana,
I remember you used to bite your nails all the time.I made a pact not to shop at Abercrombie and Fitch because dad hated that store and the revealing ads they put out. I have never been there since.
Yeah, the road rage. I think I have a little too. I remember you used to brag about how you could drive stick with your knee, feet on the pedal and clutch, while holding a drink and talking on the phone. Ha!
You are so good at doing people's voices. I love hearing stories from you.
I hate when you come into town and then leave so quickly. It goes by too fast.
Can you please send me loubige's email address so I can invite her to my blog. She probably feels left out!
Ok. I never drove a clutch with my knee. I could use my left hand though while holding a drink or whatever in my right and have the phone on my right shoulder. Haha. I was talented AND safe. I promise i wasn't reckless.
Ya Robyn!!! I feel TOTALLY left out! Actually, I took a major summer hiatus from reading blogs when we moved and am back on the wagon again, just realized yours is private...thanks for remembering how much I love yours....(in a non-stalkerish way of course)
Dana send her my email address pronto! :-) Maybe you could send it to her on your cell phone while your driving to drop off the kids at school and reaching back behind you on the floor to pick up that dang binky. You multi-tasker, you!
Hahahahahaha
dana dana dana, just so you don't get annoyed I hate writing in perfect punctuation and sentences online, bc i think it is pointless, it is email and a blog, and there is no english test, so... this is a blog so i will misspell and be short in words and use slang, hahahahahaha! :)
ok, so yes i have updated my blog with pictures finally, thanks to you, and ok I guess I am IT!
what is with the 7 stuff, 7 things about me? anywho, i do remember the nail bitting and your dad smacking your hand, and you sticking your tongue at him, and ohhhhhhhhhhh YES, do I know your road rage, what is that about, you are going to shot one day, and I would hate that bc I would have road rage and go after that guy and hurt him badly! So pls stop with the road rage it is not attractive and i don't want to find out one day you are in the hospital bc of your anger! Just think of one of the "B" ATTITUDES by our prophet, " Be Still"! This has saved me a few times or more in my life! Think of your boys, you don't want angry boys with tempers?
Good Job on the not biting , your papa would be proud of you for so many things! and yes you are good at numbers, and kit with friends, you rock at that! love ya, and pls send me Lou Ann's email, thanks! :)
I expect for our next primary sharing time you will be able to do all the prophets voice. Plenty of time to practice up. The kids will love it!
Ha!!! A little road rage! okay, love your plug for Arbonne Chapstick, Of course its the best!!! And the number thing... You probably still remember my mission viejo phone number! Along with all of our friends!! Im the NO ONE who doesnt' write down their debit info in their register...whats a register???
Post a Comment