Thursday, November 8, 2007

Did anyone go through this phase too?

I got this huge pad of square paper from a friend for my birthday and I instantly thought of doing this. I used to be really good at it. This was only my second time trying it today so here goes:

5 people admit to reading this:

Robyn said...

I stink at that kind of stuff now. I used to do the hangman drawing and the diver. I wouldn't even know how to do that now. Guess I better learn.

Craig and Janalyn said...

That is fun!!! I haven't tried that in ages! It used to be a favorite pass time during sacrament meeting when we were little though. haha.

Tracey Fam said...

Nice, I'm thinking Jay Leno talent! Love your blog and I am glad that you guys are doing well.
Pamela

Liz said...

Very impressive! Jack reads these books that have pictures like that in the bottom corner. They are pictures of kids morphing into animals. Once he asked me to draw one and I failed miserably.

Billings Family said...

Nice Dana, Nice.