Sunday, May 29, 2011

{June}


UPDATE**- I already have 5 people booked for that June special. Email me if you need pics and I might still give a discount:)

I am doing a June Special on my photography blog.


Go check it out! The link is on the right side of this blog!

If you are wanting family pictures, you will want to check it out. If you know someone who needs family pictures, pass this along to them. :)
I am also doing mini sessions for $85 which is for a 45 min. session of up to 5 people($10 each additional) plus a cd of 10-25 images for print. I don't have this on my website, but thought I'd mention it.

Email me if interested!
Thanks!

1 people admit to reading this:

Sarah Martin said...

How are you guys doing? I would love to talk to you sometime.
emailmartins@hotmail.com