Friday, March 25, 2011

Working Out

So, I have found that I don't workout consistently unless I find people to go with. If I know someone is counting on me to pick them up or whatever, I will go! I have been really good about working out at least 4 times a week and sometimes 6. Crazy me, huh? I joined my local rec center and I have been going at 5:30am. It is busy at 5:30am! I'm happy to have a variety of things to do there though. I can even swim! Yay for me!

Now I just need to figure out my eating and I might lose weight!!! Ha!
My "workout buddies" and I decided to meet and have a meal idea swap so I have ideas of what they are eating. My "workout buddies" are doing great and losing weight.
I need this!! I feel good, besides my shin splints, and I want so badly to be healthy and not die at a young age like my dad did.
Anyway, those are my thoughts today. I need to be better about writing things down more often. I haven't been on this blog in months!

PS- I have great kids! I love them!


3 people admit to reading this:

Linda said...

You go girl! Its amazing the difference a workout buddy makes! I'm hoping one day I can workout without watching sesame street and that my workout buddy is over the age of four!

Tiffany said...

First- I love your family picture.
Second- Amen to what Linda said.
Third- try using the website nutrimirror. Its basically an online journal of what you eat, and it helps configure how many calories you need to eat each day to lose approx. 1 pound a week (You can set it up to do more, but you wouldn't be eating much!) It has really helped me stay focused. Amy Egbert uses it too.

Kira said...

Good for you! I love the rec center...sure miss it!
Love the new blog layout. Cute family picture!