I love my family! I love to go visit them!
We went to Lake Arrowhead first to stay in our traditional cabin that is owned by a family friend. We cram into the 3 story cabin and although we don't sleep very well, we have a lot of fun.
This year, my brother Andy, changed things up a bit. He was able to "rent" a Pontoon boat so we could ride around the lake and knee board. Hahaha! Silly.
The kids loved it though.
Andy also brought up some electric scooters so we could cruise around the area.
Good times!
Here is my side of the family:

All grandkids:

Nobody can make a straight face when getting their photo for anything important:
This was Andy's boat license he had to get that day to drive the boat.
(Click to see larger)

Poor Jake was in charge of getting the tow rope out/in the water and he burned his knees on the hot cushions he was on. He is okay now.

Jay with no shirt on.

Andy and Shawna

Robyn and Jenna

Ryan

Taylor and Jon

Oh, yes! I know what you are thinking about Jake. "Wow! He has great posture!"
(See burned knees, dollar store shades, and sweet pink helmet below)

"Yeah, I like pink. You wanna mess with me?"

Jeffrey and Trent

Shawna and Breck

Melinda showing off her talents.

Trent, Breck and Ryan. Cousins.

Pretty Mom and Me.



2 people admit to reading this:
You are a family of beautiful people! Your mom is beautiful, and you are a spitting image of her Dana! It looks like you had a great time, if they are anything like you guys it must have been great!
Glad to have you back in Utah though.
You've got a good looking family Dana! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope you had a blast in CA! We're glad to have you back... I just read that Emily already wrote that- so I concur! ;)
Post a Comment