If you would be so kind, grab the html code for my Logo Button under my logo on the right side of this blog and copy it and paste it under the "Add a Gadget" on your Layout page. Click "HTML/Javascript" and paste the code in the box and VOILA!
Movies: 2025
9 months ago



6 people admit to reading this:
I like it! I will add it to my blog, give you some free advertising, cause you know like 5 people visit it pretty often.
I love it!
Hey, 5 is better than nothing, but I'm sure it's more than 5:)
PS-Let me know if it doesn't work. I had issues last time I tried to click on it, but I think it's my browser.
Nope, it's not working for me either when I click on it. Must have a glitch in the code...
Your logo is full of win!
wv: pironsit
Post a Comment