I was sitting at my computer, something I do way too often, and I looked over at my 3 year old, Breck. I saw that she was drawing on a piece of paper. I asked what she was drawing and she said, "Cinnamon Toast Crunch". The box of cereal was gone and was still sitting on the kitchen table. I walked over to see and found this:
"Wow!", I said. She would just keep looking at the box and then draw what she saw on the paper. So fascinating, kids. She is such a smart little girl.
By the way, she is left handed. Not sure how I feel about that. I keep trying to tell her to switch, oh well. Is it that bad?
She then started to erase everything she had written because she ran out of room on the paper. I told her to just get another piece. She said,"Don't worry, I won't get tired from erasing." Hahaha! Smart AND she thinks GREEN! Who could ask for more?!


9 people admit to reading this:
Go Breck!! I love how she is doing her lower case letters too! She is so smart. I can't believe she's getting so old. I'm so proud of her!
Wow, that is really smart! Let her be a leftie- I am one and it really isn't bad. Some of the most intelligent and creative people in the world are left handed...just sayin'. Now, if I could just find some pyrex measuring cups made for lefties I'd be all set.
Wow! Smart!!
I think she writes better than some of my 5th graders!
keep her left handed. I had to switch to right handed because I broke my left arm the first day of kindergarten after writing left handed for 2 years. My brother, his teacher just forced him to switch because she didn't want a left handed student.
Southpaws RULE!!!!
that's so cute. she's a little sweet heart. breck...tell her bode says hi:)
i vote for left Charlotte is a lefty and i wouldn't trade it.... Breck is going to be so ready for kindergarten.:)
I too am part of the lefty club. I love being left handed! Don't try to make her switch, left-handed-ness is a sign of creativity. What a smart girl she is!!! Plus, if she plays soccer, she could be left wing! Such a fun position! It has been so long since I have seen you- we should get together soon!!
That comment from selling was me. HAHA I was signed in under my ksl.com email account where I sell all my stuff. HAHA
Post a Comment