Friday, August 21, 2009

CA Trip Part Deux

We drove up to LA for a day to visit The Griffith Observatory. We drove a lot this trip. We just wanted to visit so many places this time I guess. I had to snap a shot of the freeway, since we spent a lot of time on it:) At least the traffic wasn't too bad.





Griffith Observatory above. It was a neat place. If you haven't been, go and take your kids to a cool show in the planetarium. We saw "Water Is Life". If not, there is a lot to see for free inside the building. Plus, there are incredible views outside since the observatory sits high up on a hill.


Too bad for a hazy day, or the views would have looked better.


We met my Uncle Allan, who lives nearby in Burbank. We hung out, grabbed IN-N-OUT on Sunset Blvd. and had a nice time.


We headed over to La Brea Tar Pits afterwards. It smelled a lot like Tar, I don't know why though. (wink, wink)



Random cement cubes calls for random poses inside them.




We drove down Hollywood Blvd. to see the weirdo's dressed up like Spiderman, Batman, Storm Trooper, etc.... Chinese Theatre, Kodak Theatre, Hollywood Walk of Fame, etc... Neat-O!



You know you are in CA when you drive down palm tree lined streets. I love it!

Back to Grandma's home.


Part 3 coming soon......

1 people admit to reading this:

Rachel said...

I want to go there just to take pictures inside those cement square thingys. They are awesome. Gad you're back!