Wednesday, August 26, 2009

CA Trip part 3- The Finale

The last part of our CA trip was in Lake Arrowhead. It is so beautiful there. It is up in the mountains near San Bernandino County. My uncle's friend has a cabin and we stay there every year now. It fits all of us......barely. I love it though!! It is fun to swim, kayak, play board games/cards and eat good food. I don't care where we are as long as I'm with family. Good times!

Group photo before we left the lake on Sunday. We were missing some that were out running errands though.

Jonah loved to kayak.

My brother Andy. Sweet shades.

It was very bright outside:)

My brother Jay is a good uncle. Niece's Julie and Taylor.

Melinda with Tay Tay.

My niece Kenna girl.

Jake and Breck floating around the dock.

Dave and Robyn Inc.

Lukity-Luke.

Jay and Robyn "engagement" photo. haha.


Melinda and Luke.


My cute Mom.

Jake and Gavin going on a kayak adventure.


Jay, my brother.

Robyn and Jenna girl.
Andy and Shawna. So cute!

Jeffrey, my bro.
(pic a little blury, sorry)

Julie and her silly mask she made.


Mom and her daughters:)

It was hard to leave the family, as usual.

10 people admit to reading this:

Freddy and Mandy said...

How fun! We did an Arrowhead Christmas last year and had so much fun that my parents are planning on it next year too! I've never been there in the summer. It looks beautiful! Everyone looks healthy and happy! Add the Barth's and Bramwell's and we would have had a 4th of July reunion party!

Emily said...

I hear ya about the leaving family thing, except in our case they have all left us. Well not all of them, but it is still hard.

Amy said...

So fun! Can Josh & Jonah be kayaking buddies? Josh gets the same giddy grin when he sees one... :)

Gray Family said...

Your family looks great as usual! Great pics of everyone, would you come to our events and get pictures of everyone, we always seems to miss taking someones picture.

Craig and Janalyn said...

Welcome back! Such cute pics- it looks like you had an amazing trip.

Robyn said...

Great pictures Dana! I had so much fun seeing you when you were here. I love Arrowhead with you guys and Trent misses Jonah so much and talks about him everyday. A little editing on my cleav next time?

Melinda said...

Those are great pictures. I'm so glad you captured all those shots, because I missed the first day. That was fun! I can't wait until next year. I'm glad you guys could come this year. Those pictures of Luke are my favorite!

Pamela said...

You have a seriously good looking family!! Glad you had a great trip, you should just move there though. Tell Jake if he was a good husband he would do that for you :)

Robyn said...

Dude, seriously put another post up. I don't need anymore strangers looking at my thighs. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Jeff said...

86% of the sunglasses in these photos are pinnacle quality. Apparently I never got Shawna any Oakley glasses. Jay is looking strong to quite strong in the 50/50 by American Apparel. Excellent assortment of photos. Unfortunately I had to depart before all the action got started.