I'm thinking aqua, or lime green.
What do you think? I need a bag to put my camera lenses in when doing an outdoor shoot that isn't $200 like another awesome one I saw but can't afford right now!
These are cheap, cute, and handy!

Movies: 2025
9 months ago



8 people admit to reading this:
THose are so cute. I love the bright colors. Which color would you get?
I got the aqua one:)
They are cute! What a great idea, a bag that folds up into itself. Where did you find these?
Emily, I saw it on some random person's blog a while back and saved the website under my favorites:)
I think they are located in Japan and Norway.
Shipping isn't bad though. ($4)
I have the six million dollar bag by crumpler (or something like that). LOVE IT! Worth the $75 it cost me!
Okay, I got one, and it is super neat. I will use it, but it is a wrinkley thing:)
Very cute, but too hard to choose a color...maybe get one of each!?
ah jeah
Post a Comment