I REALLY like this picture! The processing is amazing - and her hat is so cute!
Wow...I think I need you to teach me your photography/photoshop tricks. That pictures is gorgeous! And so is Breck!
what a face - and something in the color of this. i just love it.
She looks smashing in the hat,you sure have a good eye.
Adorable photo! Beautiful coloring!!! Such a little cutie!
I think this picture is beautiful!
Oh my goodness, that's adorable. What a cutie!I hope you win!
I didn't win. haha
Dana, your photography is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment
9 people admit to reading this:
I REALLY like this picture! The processing is amazing - and her hat is so cute!
Wow...I think I need you to teach me your photography/photoshop tricks. That pictures is gorgeous! And so is Breck!
what a face - and something in the color of this. i just love it.
She looks smashing in the hat,you sure have a good eye.
Adorable photo! Beautiful coloring!!! Such a little cutie!
I think this picture is beautiful!
Oh my goodness, that's adorable. What a cutie!I hope you win!
I didn't win.
haha
Dana, your photography is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment