***Warning*** A lot of pictures below!
Well, we were able to drive down to California for 11 whole days! The weather was chilly but nice and we had a blast with my Mom and siblings. I am the only person from my family living out of California. Yep, it's hard sometimes.
Anyway,we went to Knott's Berry Farm which I haven't been since I was 17 years old. Super fun! I love thrill rides though. Me and Shawna, my sister-in-law. She's great!
Jake and the kids having fun on a ride.
Jonah and cousin Julie.
Gavin and cousin Ryan.
Jake and Breck who is too attached to the binky.
We went to see Christmas lights after Christmas.Jake and I went, kid free, to a New Year's Eve party at the home of Jon and Su Billings. Happy New Year!!
Jon and Su.
Me and my honey.
Me and my pals, Kelsi and Su.
We visited Jake's old roommate, Chuck and family. We hadn't seen them in about 3 years. I didn't get a picture of the whole family and I'm bummed. Sorry Cara!Jake and Chuck. (with Breck)
Jonah, Gavin, and one of the girls, Brooklyn.
Jonah and Brooklyn became buddies that day.
It was so fun to see everybody. We are planning our next trip down............maybe in May?
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


14 people admit to reading this:
Hey Demi, Love your pictures! Im going to have to steal them for my blog! It was fun! Hope you get better! Love the Dahli Lama Is that how you spell it?
Dana I love the pics! You look super great! I am so bummed that we missed seeing you guys... but I will be out in Feb for my parents farewell.
Janalyn, so sorry again about missing you too. We just really wanted to leave the cold!
Please, let's do lunch when you come in Feb. if you can.
An update! Amazing . . . looks like the California Christmas was grand.
Dana, I finally found your blog! I have been trying to find it ever since you posted on mine a long time ago. I feel like I know you even though we haven't met. :) Your family is so cute - it was fun to look at these pictures of you guys with Shawna, Julie, & Ryan at Knotts Berry Farm. Maybe one day we'll meet. haha.
Kelly Furgeson
Kelly Furgeson- I can't go onto your blog because Andy and Shawna's is blocked I guess. (by accident)
Yes, we know a lot about you too. Maybe some day we will meet you! Maybe if you end up moving to Cali or something because we come down about 3 times a year. (I heard you might)
It was fun to see you guys...I must say I'm a little hurt that you didn't get a picture of me and our visit on the blog!!! :-) It has been awhile so it was nice hanging out and talking with you, I always have a good time with you. I'm gonna email you a picture of the Good Deed Dollars this week, good luck with that.
Loubige- I totally forgot my camera when we came over. So sorry! We had fun seeing you too. We have your family pic on our fridge, for what its worth. haha.
Dana, those are great pictures! I love them. You are so dang pretty. Why do you look so tan in all the pictures too? Your skin is glowing. Must be ARBONNE! I'm serious, your skin looks great. Well, I miss you already and had a nice time when you were here. Wish I could've gone to Knott's.
I guess it takes a picture for me to realize YOU ARE LOOKING GREAT! I am sorry I should have noticed earlier, I guess when you see someone you forget to notice!
Oh STOP it!! The compliments just have to STOP! Haha. Ok, keep them coming. Hahahahaha.
Yes, I will say Arbonne is the best and I do notice a difference in my skin. Now if I could lose those 25 lbs. you don't see because I chose the pictures to post!! Heehee.
I always read people's blogs but never comment, so I am changing my ways. You guys are so cute! It looks like you guys had a blast in California! The kids are so big--hard to believe its been like two years since we've seen you guys. Next time we're in utah we'll have to look you up and see your new place! (Or, if you are ever in Spokane...I know the odds are slim, but you never know!) Well enjoy the new year and try not to be too bummed by all the cold weather you had to come back to!
I'm glad you got to go out there. I know you miss being around your family and friends. And I understand, sometimes that cold just gets to you and you've got to split. I can't believe how much Breck looks like Gavin when he was a baby.
Those were cute pictures. I hadn't seen any of those. And time out...where did you get your cute black shirt? It's so cute.
Post a Comment