Well, it snowed a few weeks ago and it is just hanging around. I could really use some warm sunshine and green grass. I know, I know, winter just started..........well, I love summer time more! Jonah wanted to build a snowman and he used apple slices for the eyes and mouth, and a baby carrot for the nose. I took a picture of the end result of Jonah's friend holding hands with him. Snow is pretty, and life is super quiet with snow on the ground.......I just wish it was warm snow instead of frigid cold. I did finally get a family pass to the Children's Museum at the Gateway and that is a great place to take the kids when it's cold outside. I'm excited for Christmas to come, however, I'm more excited for two days after Christmas to come, for we get to leave the cold for the best weather ever............California sunshine!
Happy Holidays to all of you!!
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


5 people admit to reading this:
Wow, Jonah is getting so big! I don't miss snow on the ground. I say keep it in the mountains where it belongs. I will got to it! Have fun in Cali and soak up that sun. I hope that you guys have a great Christmas.
Pamela
I am jealous! We are probably not going to be able to get back down to San Diego until Feb. Don't forget about us with the Childrens Museum, we wanna come!!!
Yea, can't wait for you to come down.
New Year's Eve, baby!!
It's pretty frigid here, too. It's like 50 degrees!! Ha!
Can't wait to see you!
The weather was Awesome for Christmas in Cali, it was so nice to wear my rainbows at home and cooler clothing, we miss it already! Well have fun in Cali and call me when you get back! Happy New Year! :) Well this time I left my rainbows at home in Cali... and I still have a pair here in Utah but just for indoors for now!
Post a Comment