Monday, July 16, 2007

Gavin is the big 5.




I'm writing this in green in honor of Gavin. It's his favorite color.
Gavin is 5 now! He is so excited to tell people it too. He had cake and went to Boondocks to goof off and play arcade games and said it was the funnest day ever. (I wish I was so easily entertained at age 32)
He is starting Kindergarten at the end of August, then baptism, then mission, then marriage........aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Where does the time go? I swear he was born just a few days ago!?
Anyway, he is my wild imagination boy and we love him!
Happy Birthday Sonic, oh, I mean Gavin!


(Don't ask. If you know him, it all makes sense.)

5 people admit to reading this:

Robyn said...

Dude, what's with the wrist bands? That's hilarious! Is he supposed to be Sonic or did you get those for swimming? I'm trying to read the expression on Jonah's face in that picture. Is he trying not to laugh or trying to be cool?

What's with the half white, half yellow frosted cake? Did Gavin want it that way? I can't believe he's already 5. My little Gav...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! Dana, your boys are so cute. You need to post some pics of Breck so we can all see how much she has grown. I too loved the cake and the two color frosting! So fun!

Melinda said...

Oh my gosh. What is with the goggles? Is that part of his sonic costume? He is so funny. I love that he can entertain himself for long periods of time singing, or pretending to be Sonic. It has gone by pretty fast! Sorry that I'm the worst Aunt ever as far as birthdays go. I leave that to Robyn to get the job done. She's always the best at that.

p.s.Yummy, I love that kind of frosting.

jamirodana said...

Gavin chose to have half vanilla and half lemon frosting with sprinkles.
Yes, I bought the goggles for Jonah for swimming but Gavin uses them more. Haha.
The wristbands are the cup holders from our camp chairs.
Yep, he's a little funny.

Craig and Janalyn said...

So is his bday july 16? Mine too! Sorry I haven't visited your blog in forever so I am kinda back tracking! But way cute post. Gavin is getting so big!