Monday, July 2, 2007

The 4th

I always enjoy the 4th of July. I love that its hot. I love that Jake has the day off. I love the colors red, white and blue. I am lucky to live in the USA.
I like our flag the best!


Some past memories of the 4th include: Fireworks in front of our house( a long time ago when it was legal), going early and hanging out all day at T-Street and watching fireworks when it is dark, going to the Barth's house to swim and BBQ all day(we did this many years in a row), then Utah memories include watching the BYU stadium fireworks at Rock Canyon Park with Jake when we were dating, and now this year we are going to my brother-in-laws to BBQ and do fireworks. I'm excited to take photos with my new digital camera. As soon as I get the software installed I will post some pics.
Happy 4th of July everyone!

2 people admit to reading this:

Robyn said...

Dana, How are you liking your new camera? You got the canon right? They're the best and the software is easy to use! I hope you had a fun 4th! I wish you could come down here one year for it so we could all hang out together.

Melinda said...

dana-new post please. I would like to see Breck on her first birthday.

love,

nini