That's seriously hilarious. Hey did you see my friend that commented on my blog? I met her in our very first Utah ward in Provo almost 4 yrs ago. She said she grew up in your ward. What a small world.
Ha ha!! I love Jake! Nice that he's in his church clothes too. Way to keep the Sabbath by staying in your church clothes all day. I love the look on Gavin's face as he watches his silly dad!
10 people admit to reading this:
Ha ha! I love it.
That's seriously hilarious. Hey did you see my friend that commented on my blog? I met her in our very first Utah ward in Provo almost 4 yrs ago. She said she grew up in your ward. What a small world.
Ha ha!! I love Jake! Nice that he's in his church clothes too. Way to keep the Sabbath by staying in your church clothes all day. I love the look on Gavin's face as he watches his silly dad!
That's awesome! :)
Sweet. He should try this move at those sicko teenagers next time.
That is too funny!
That is the best. I gotta show Craig!
You never know when those skills are going to come in handy.
classic that would be great blown up to life size.
silly
Post a Comment