Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What's up?



Jake and I celebrated!



We had family bowling night tonight!


Jonah in action.




I'm kissing the ball for luck. (Don't worry, my lips did NOT touch that nasty thing! Ew!)



Daddy helping Breck bowl.


And lastly, it is crazy how you can have kids and then BOOM, one day you can see little things they do that is exactly like you!
Breck is ME in so many ways:) It makes me laugh.




7 people admit to reading this:

Nicole said...

I love the picture of Jake helping Breck, but why are his legs green?

jamirodana said...

The whole place was green Nicole! I just didn't use my flash for that pic:)

Robyn said...

What a fun night! I think we should go bowling as a family too. Happy Anniversary!

Pamela said...

Happy Anniversary! The pictures are great. it is fun to see your kids have your own traits, unless of course they do things I don't like about myself :)

Jeff said...

Dude, I don't get it. What does Breck do that you do.....sit there looking down?? Cuz that's all she's doing in that photo...

Maker said...

Thanks gain for the frame.
I love the pic!
I love you!

Maker said...

My legs are green because I am the Incredible Hulk. And stuff.