Thursday, April 17, 2008

I hope I'm hooked!


Okay. I ordered it off of TV( I can't believe I did that) and I'm ready to do it daily! My usual opinions of home workouts are that they get boring to me. Well, TURBO JAM is fun and although today was my first day doing the workout, I think I really like it. Oh my gosh, my abs are nice and sore too. :) If you have seen the info-mercial and have wondered if it is what they say.............I'm not sure yet. I need to try all of the workouts and the "sculpting gloves"(wet suit material full of sand for added weight). Then I will tell you if it is. Hahahaha. The girl in it, Chalene, is quite happy and fun to workout with. (See photo of her being happy below) Thanks for the "40 minutes of being sweaty and hopefully on my way to thinness" Chalene!

7 people admit to reading this:

Kelly said...

Is Tai Chode Part IV not fullfilling your needs? Haha! I may have to check this one out - Looks fun! :)

loubige said...

Good Luck! She looks like she could be a Charlie's Angel! So peppy.

Liz said...

Isn't it nice to have a friend with whom to work out? I hope you and Chalene have a long, fruitful relationship.

Oh, and, by the way . . . I have bought several things off of t.v. I love t.v. shopping. Just call me Aunt Ethel.

The White House said...

looks like a great way to work out.

Val said...

Looks like fun. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who gets sucked into infomercials! I got sucked into hip hop abs, but it was right before I got pregnant so I didn't get to try it for long.

Craig and Janalyn said...

I have seen this infomercial, and it looks fun! I hope you like it! I have power 90 and I do it quite often. It is boring though. I am sure this is better. Oh and we went to Cali just for Craig's spring break. Amer.Glad. never called. :( I guess it could have been because Craig changed our numbers 2 weeks before. Oh well. I don't know how he could have had time for that. But good luck with your workouts!

Jeff said...

How dare you?! With Tai Chode IV on the market, why would you buy this??!!