Well, Jake and I are coming up on our 9 year wedding anniversary. Ten since we went out on our first date. We got married June 13th, 1998. It was a spectacular day with special moments, family, and friends. The weather could not have been better with a light sprinkle on the way to the Los Angeles Temple and beautiful sunshine when we came out. We laughed a lot that day. We seemed so young.
Now, three kids later, we still laugh a lot. We can't imagine life without our children. It's too hard. We do, however, have days where we wish the kids would disappear for a few hours. (haha)
Anyway, I got an amazing man for a husband. He is patient and smart and funny. He is a hot tamale that is athletic and can fix pretty much anything around the house. He is the best dad. I'm so blessed to have him.
The marraige hasn't been perfect, who's is? (Nobody's!!!!) We have grown together and learned a lot about each other.
I'm ready for 9 more years! Bring it on!
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


4 people admit to reading this:
Yeah Dana! Jake is such a great guy! He is so unique and can have a conversation with literally anybody! Anybody, even a tree. He is so interesting and fun. He is so patient with the boys and does fun things with them, like sleep in the backyard. Ha! Happy soon to be 9 year anniversary!
Dana! Great picture of you and Jake, you guys are so cute together. And I agree with Robyn, Jake is so easy going and easy to talk to as well.
Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! Our anniversary is on a 13th as well..I love it!
Are your kids out of school yet? I know you get out earlier up there...we have 1 more month...yeah! I LOVE summer vacation, I think sometimes more than my own kids!! :-)
Talk to you later!
Congrats Dana! That is awesome... 9 years! I bet it went by super fast! Go celebrate and do something fun!!! You deserve it.
I am so happy that you are happy. That is a mother's wish for her children.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment